
Time for another Sassy Studio Designs preview from the August 15th release. This Cinnabon image is so sweet and I love her dress (I only wish I could pull off wearing it). This whole card was done with a friend in mind whom I know who just LOVES pink (and she's a blonde). I really like how the pink and red work in this layout. I've seen it used in other cards and finally got the courage to try it myself. I'm also on a polkadot and strips kick (the stips are stuble and on the red DP). I didn't use any extra sparkle on the image, but I had to get some in somwhere, so I took a white flower and painted it with two shades of shimmerz pink paint (I am loving my Shimmerz). I think it gave the card just the right amount of sparkle. The sketch is from Lord Have Mercy! This is also for the Digital Tuesday challenge blog: bling.

Be sure you make it over to the SSD blog to wish Lindsay a Happy Birthday and learn how you can get a chance to win an image. While you are there you can also find out the details about the release party on the 15th.








7 comments:
Such a pretty card - she is colored to perfection and that shimmery flower is gorgeous.
This is very very pretty!!! I love the image you used on this, and your coloring !!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Your coloring is wonderful. What a fun image. TFS!
Adorable card! I love the colors!
and I love that you always show what Copics you used!
TFS :*)
I LOVE the Shimmerz on the flower! This image is so much fun, your friend will love this card!
Hi Cassie - great to be part of the SCS group with you! I love the image!! Now that is a Cinnabon!!! Beautiful shimmerzzz and lovely colors!!!
to cute! love all the pink..pink is love hehe!
Post a Comment