
Since I have yet to find my scrapping mojo, I have been making cards (and not just for my DTs). For the first card I used a wonderful digital art (a freebie) from the illustrator Mo Manning. If you haven't discovered her art yet, then you must go look now. She brings the same skill and beauty from the children books she has illustrated to art for crafters. She really has something for everyone. I used sketch 98 from Mojo Monday.



And now for the second card.

For my second card I used The Sweet Stop sketch 15 and Ava Leaning from In Style Stamps. To give the fairy some sparkle and used some rhinestones, shimmerz paint, and stickles. Love the whimsey the card has.










8 comments:
Oh my goodness, those images are darling! Thanks for providing the website! And I like how you take a pic of your Copics. So much easier than listing them all out!! Darling cards...I love the bling!!
How precious! You did an awesome job with the coloring! Blessings to you!
I love how you colored Mo's stamp!!! That is so dang cute. Your Ava card it adorable too. I just bought from them yesterday but bought the Ava standing. I love your blog girl and your scrappy mojo must have run off with mine!!! Sure hope they return soon!
CUTE cards! Love the hair on the first card!! Adorable! LOVE the bling on the second card! They're both fabulous!!! GREAT job!
Super cute!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Oh, these are so cute! Everything I've seen so far on your blog is adorable. I absolutely love the first card. So cute. The little girl looks like she is having an awesome time.
I am one of your new "inky" blog buddies. Welcome to the group.
I cannot get over your coloring! It is phenomenal! You remind me of Siobhan (also in Inky Ones) with your love of all things blingy! Great stuff!
Oh she is really cute. Talking about being sassy and having a tude especially the way she is posed! Darling card and I love the colors you chose. Way Too Cute!
Post a Comment