
Think of fairs and carnivals and you will have a SWEET SHOPPE, the newest release from Sassy Studio Designs on August 15th. For my first preview I have Sweet Sodapop in denium. I used sketch 240 from SCS and some old SU! DP I had (I would LOVE to have some of the new BasicGrey Lemonade and Junebug paper but I really am trying to use up some of my old paper first). For her sodapop bottle I covered it with CE to give it a platic feel. She is just so much fun to color.










8 comments:
Fantabulous! I love your coloring...I aspire to color like this one day! :O)
Hugs,
Lelia
Such a fun image, very nicely colored.
She looks great - the coloring is fanastic and the paper is really fun with the image.
This is super chic and i love the image
Hugs
Lana x
She's a cutie in her denim bibs!
what a cute card - just love the polka dot dp and the sentiment that peeks out from behind the image :)
Love her and you did a fab job!! can't wait to own this one:)
your coloring is so lovely I just love your cards they are so pretty!
Post a Comment