Friday, October 16, 2009

Blue Kind of Shopping day


Just a quick post of using one of SSD's newest images: Shopping Sandy. I guess I was in a blue mood when I colored her so I just went with it. The saying is one I typed up on my own and reads 'The Best Deal'. I figured on the inside I could write some like 'is you as my friend'. I painted some pixie dust shimmerz paint on her scarf and under shirt and sprayed baby's breath on the card base to give it some extra sparkle.


Challenges used:
Sketch Saturday
Stamp Something: bling

Photobucket

7 comments:

Heidi said...

these ladies are so sexy and sassy... love your coloring of her dress.

gale said...

Oh that's so cute-I love the little glow around her (I think I get that same glow when I shop. lol). Love the embossing too-I have that folder too.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a great 'blue' card- i always admire your coloring so much. TFS

Karli said...

oooh, love the gradient color. As always you do such fabulous coloring! Hugs!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Lovely card! The colors are really pretty (:

Tlbran said...

Love it! The color is perfect and I love the sparkles you added.

Jenni said...

Lovely card, really like the image. Thanks for joining in with the Stamp Something challenge this week.
Jenni x