This week's SSD challenge is a CASE challenge with a twist...it must be Halloween. Lindsay got permission from a Sassy customer for us to use her card for our challenge.
The card chosen was the winner of the Halloween color challenge. I just love the layout and of course those Halloween colors. It was funny how the CASE card used the same image that I had already picked out and printed hoping that it would fit the challenge because it was the same image she used: Bewitched cameo image fro SSD. Whenever I use this image I seem to always add bling to her with my Shimmerz paint. This is also the first time I used her (or any image with hair to color) and added color streaks in the hair. What do ya'll think...did I do ok? I used several challenges for this one as well. I don't know why the purple stip turned out so light in the picture because IRL it matches the lighest shard of purple on my witch.
Challenges used:SSD - CASE challenge
Stamp Challenges - Halloween
Our Creative Corner - Favorite movie (I have so many, but during this time of the year I always have to watch Hocus Pocus)
Cinema Saturday - Hocus Pocus (one of my favorite Halloween movies)
For the "plus an extra" card I used the pumpkin from the Fairytale Accessories set from SSD. The sentiment I typed myself and printed. I kept the card simple so that the image was the focus. However, to bling it up some to fit the sentiment a little better, I added small rhinestones to the center of each scallop.
Sketch used:







5 comments:
Her streaked hair looks great! And I LOVE the pumpkin card, the bg paper is perfect!
Hey hey - the order for tomorrow's Blog Hop(e) is posted here:
http://insidemyownprivateidaho.blogspot.com/2009/10/breast-cancer-awareness-blog-hope.html
Oh yumm makes me want some pie great job and tfs...Lynn:)
Wow, fab halloween card! Love the image and the web effect! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something! :)
What cute cards. You do a great job of coloring.
Post a Comment