Monday, October 26, 2009

MyGrafico Challenge Day


Time for another MyGrafico Challenge. This week the challenge is to create a thank you card using some dry embossing on your project. The set we got to play from is called Mix and Match Stems. For my card I used my Cuttlebug for the dry embossing and changed the image from black to a shade of green (very close to SU!'s Garden Green). I am really liking these clean and simple cards and thought that this image went well with that. After I printed it, I painted some Pixie Dust Shimmerz paint to give it some bling/frost to help give it a more winter feel. I totally spaced that this was suppose to be a Thank you card, so my sentiment reads 'peace'. It just as easily could be changed to Thanks or even thank you though. I love how this could be an any occasion card (including Christmas). The ribbon is some shimmery white threaded through a holder from SU's Hodgepodge collection (silver).



Be sure you go over to the MyGrafico Challenge blog and link up your creation for a chance to win. And don't forget about the big sale that's going to start on the 29th over at MyGrafico.

Photobucket

7 comments:

gale said...

So pretty-I love how shimmery it looks in the small photo.

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Cassie! So elegant! Blessings to you!

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful crisp and clean creation cassie
Hugs
Lana x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- simple and elegant! TFS

Louise F NZ said...

SO pretty, I love the shimmer.

Naomi said...

Pretty! This is the most simple card I think I have ever seen from you! It's elegant and gorgeous. You are right, it could work for just about anything simply by changing the sentiment. Very shimmery!

Stephanie said...

this is sooooo pretty - love the shimmerz atop the dry embossing...makes it really stand out :)