Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a touch of orange


Today's card for you is a Halloween card. I did this for several challenge and used one of the Sassy cameos from Sassy Studio Designs. I wanted to do another black and white coloring image and decided on the Sassy Halloween Sourceress Cameo. The background is stamped with the spider web from SU!'s web wishes in versamark and embossed with Hologram Highlights and the bottom is embossed with a Cuttlebug emboss thingy. The touch of orange is the ribbon as I thought it would look good with just a slpash of color. The only thing I think it's missing is the sentiment, but I can't figure out where to put it.


Challenges used:
Stamping with fun
Copic Creations
Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake Challenge
Clean and Simple Stamping Sketch

Photobucket

15 comments:

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Oooh, what a cool card Cassie! Love that image and all of the embossing!

Javablustamper said...

That is AWESOME Cassie!! I LOVE it!! Hope you are well!




Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

CathyRose said...

I love black and you've used it so effectively. The shading is beautiful and I love all the texture!

Unknown said...

This is so cool!

scubasubie said...

I love the cards. Very chic.

Rachel Hope said...

Love it! so appropriatly dramatic! :)

Thanks for playing along with the CIC this week!

Kathy said...

Love your black and white coloring job, looks fabulous. The web and embossing really add a nice touch to the black.

Lindsay said...

oh wow this is veautiful!!! i love it!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I have to say- I love all of your cards! Great card! TFS

Jenn Embry said...

What a great card! Love the black & white with just a hint of color.

Teresa Kline said...

awesome cupcake inspired card....have a great week!

enjoy *~*

Naomi said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that black with the little touch of orange. These cards are AMAZING! You go girl!!!

paige said...

Very dramatic looking!

Ida said...

Congrats on making Hope's Top 5 for the CIC challenge. This is a great card.

Jessica said...

This is awesome! Love that image and all the embossing!