Monday, October 12, 2009

MyGrafico Challenge Day

It's time for another MyGrafico Challenge. This time we are challenge you to create a tag AND use buttons. The last three months of the year always seem to have occassions where you need just a little something extra for a gift, like a handmade tag. This is the month for the fun "You've Been Boo'd" game and since we do it at my work I thought I would go ahead and make my little bag of goodies.


For my little gift set I used the Bubblebee Tag Stamp Pack from MyGrafico to create the little tags, the display sign you to show others that You've Been Boo'd, and even for the border around the poem that is rolled up and tucked inside the little bag. I was going for the look of little pumpkins on my two tags with the buttons and little brown stem and hope that's what came across. For the tags/border I changed the orginal tag color from black to orange and erased the cut little bumblebee. For the bag I used SU's Carved and Candlelight and their scrached (or whatever the name is) background.



Photobucket

9 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

I bet everyone at work knows when you are the one that boo's them! LOL Darling button pumpkins!!

stampinlynn said...

I just love theses tags so cute pumpkins and all tfs

Kathy said...

Adorable, love the tiny button pumpkins. Such a great little sweet treat set!

Unknown said...

Brilliant! WTG!!!! LOVE IT!

Jenn Embry said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that! I love it!

Anonymous said...

excellent little set! i still need to make mine EEK!!

Stephanie said...

this was ABOLUTELY wonderful!!! I want to make Boo kits now :) thanks for the FABULOUS inspiration!!

Valerie said...

HOW adorable the buttons turned into pumpkins! Very cute!

gale said...

What a cute set! I love that idea for that game too-how fun.