**please make sure you come back after 5:00 am on the 30th for a special Breast Cancer Awareness blog hop and a chance to not only help me donate some money but have a chance to win a little something from me**Just a quick Sassy Studio Design card. For this card I used the Giving Thanks image and several challenges. She was lots of fun to color and is quickly becoming on of my Sassy favs. The flower I made from a small scallop punch I have. I cut out three scallop circles and cut slits in them almost to the center so they became flower petals.
Challenges used: Stampn' with fun - sketch
Just Us Girls - 3D flower
Crazy for Challenges - use three different shapes (I used recangles, circles and the blue paper is a square)
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - grateful/thankful post








8 comments:
pretty card
Great job with so many challenges, Cassie! Love your flower. :O)
Hugs,
Lelia
Awww.... GREAT CARD Cassie!! Love the image so much and your DPs are so pretty. Thanks for entering our challenge at SSCC! =)
Cassie this is great. I love your flower and your warm colors. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls. We love seeing our “regulars” come back. Hope to see you this next week for a WILD CARD challenge and a special surprise :-)
Very nice card! I love the image you chose! She's so pretty!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H
This is gorgeous. Love all those papers and the image is so cute.
Love it! The hardware, and beautifully colored image and your amazing flower!!! Great details!
Very pretty image! Great colors! Nice!
Post a Comment