
I am so excited to let ya'll know that I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for the Creative Belli challenge. This is such a fun Challenge blog, and I really love how you have two weeks to complete their challenge (time that I seem to need with my life). I discovered Creative Belli last spring and do as many of their challenges as I can.
This week's sponsor is Sherrod Studio and the challenge is to use Raffia or twine on your project.
The image I used is from Sherrod Studio's Harvest Blessing set, and I went for a more of a monochromatic scheme (cream/browns) since the pilgrams were not all that colorful. I kept the card simple so that my image really stood out and the sentiment that comes with the set too. The pop of color in her basket gives the card a little something unexpected. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers.







7 comments:
Cassie -
This is FABULOUS! Love the simplicity of your layout. Great use of the Hemp!!! Thanks for Guest Designing for us at the Belli Challenge!
What a wonderful card! The layout is simply marvelous! I love the sanded bg, your coloring, and the four lines of twine really catch my eye! Cassie, thanks for being a guest designer on the Belli Challenge!!
Love this-so cute. Love the twine too-it looks perfect on this card.
Well, I am back from land of craft stores and all you buy paper! ;) Catching up now and you have been busy the past 2 weeks! Love the card...makes me really feel like Fall is almost here!
Great image. This card is simple and fresh, I love it! The twine is perfect on there, that's a great challenge. I would say you nailed it!
Congrats! Great color work! I have been browsing your blog. I can't wait to go color something in. Love the hair on the witch. Both cards. I tell ya, I've been everywhere!! Amazing coloring talent you are. Thanks for sharing!!
What beautiful coloring on that adorable image...love how you added the twine, too!!! Thanks for joining us as a Guest Designer for the Belli challenge!!!
Post a Comment