I just love
Mo's digital art and was so excited when I discovered that she has a challenge blog now to go with them called
DP2 Challenge. I was able to complete the first challenge which is to use the color purple somewhere on the project as well as one of her images. I chose this cute little image called Bronte and Louis that you might still be able to get over at
PaperCraft Planet once you join her group. It just reminded me of my own DS and my parents dog always getting right next to him when he has food. Usually he shares too when he thinks we aren't looking. In fact, the color of his shirt is inspired from one of my son's favorite shirt that my he got for Christmas last year: purple. I used the sewing machine to punch the holes for the stiching, but since I don't have purple thread for the machine, I had to hand-stitch the border with the purple thread I use when I cross-stitch. The corners tricked me up, but overall I am pleased with it. The sketch came from Splitcoast Stampers.

8 comments:
Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon
A great card! Thanks for joining in with Mo's first challenge...and hope to see you again x
Love the card! Glad you could play along in the challenge.
This is so sweet. You did a great job with the "perple" challenge. Thanks for joining us...
isn't this image the truth!! every dog I've ever had is eagerly awaiting the tiniest of crumbs!
love it with purple - hard color for me to pull off, but it looks fabulous here :)
Wonderful card. Thanks for playing in the challenge!
Love the purple on this! Beautiful coloring and the stitching is fabulous as well!
What a cute card. Lots of work in that stitching!! Looks good!
Post a Comment