Friday, October 9, 2009

How many challenges can fit one card?

I got four for this one. Wanda is a wonderful witch that Lindsay created for the Halloween release in September. I had so much fun with her and when I saw this sketch I just knew that I had to use her. I won't take up too much of your time since I'm sure you're going to want to go to those challenges and play along too :)


Midnight Maddness Sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges - using stitching (real or faux) and I stitched those "x"es
Crafty Cardmakers - use ribbon. fiber, thread/floss
Creative Card Crew - make a celebration project


Photobucket

14 comments:

gale said...

This is really cute. Love the background treatment.

Javablustamper said...

What a GREAT creation!! This is AWESOME!! I LOVE the DP, the coloring.....heck the WHOLE card ROCKS!! Hope you are well!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

StampOwl said...

fabulous card, great stitching

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Cassie - how clever are you combining all of those challenges! Well done!! Love that image, that you have coloured so beautifully...great card! Thanks for playing the MMSC Sketch Challenge this week and we look forward to seeing you again next week. Be sure to check back for the Blog Hop on October 16 with 25 amazing prizes to be won!
Linda MMSC Guest Designer

Anonymous said...

What a great halloween card. She is a very cute witch!! Love the colors you chose!!

Priscilla said...

I just adore halloween cards... you rocked the sketch dear :) Thank you for following so well :) I really love the way it came out. oh before I forget..I love your family hands picture..I think I may copy your idea for a scarp book page :) maybe do one a year..as the little hands grow :) Reminders.. you can get an extra entry for the MMSC22 Weekly Bonus Prize just for adding the Blog Hop logo to your side bar. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Carol Hurlock said...

Now that is one good looking witch...great hair, pretty face, slim waist line..nice hands...she has got it going on!!!! Love you card, its fun and playful and the sentiment is the piece de resistance!!! Thanks for playing along with us at MMSC this week. Be sure to mark your calendar for our blog hop on Oct 16 and your chance to win one of 25 prizes. See you there!

Carol
MMSC-Guest Designer

Kathy said...

This card is awesome. Love the colors and coloring. The stitches are a great accent, too.

girldownroad said...

Great card. lovely layout. Thanks for joining in at crafty cardmakers. Jenny

Sonya said...

How cute! Love your coloring, very unique image :) Glad you could join us - TFS!

Keep Smiling! ~ Sonya
Midnight Madness Design Team
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

Fab card. Love the image and colour combo.
Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Sam x

Donna said...

Fabulous card, great image.
Thanks for joining in the CCC challenge. Donna x

Unknown said...

what a good take on our challenge, well done, thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

Vixykins said...

Excellent colouring! Really fab card well done! Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x