I've got another great image to show ya'll from the newest Sassy release at midnight tonight. We will have a big "Happening Holiday Party" later today at 5 pm PST till 7 pm. (7-9 CST) at our Party Blog (check the SSD blog for the link to the party). There will be fun, chatting, and maybe a SURPRISE or two. Tomorrow the Sassy 7 will have MORE release creations too. For this little treat I used not only a new Sassy Shopping image, but I also used an item from a new series: Sassy Templates. Lindsay has created some wonderful templates to play along with the Sassy Girls. For this one I used the giftcard holder. It was so easy to use as all I had to do was print it onto 8.5 x 11 cardstock (no resizing needed) and cut/score. The possiblities are endless as you can print it directly onto patterend paper too. I used the circle saying to hold the image in place so that the holder would stay closed, like a card. For the sweater dress I used fun flock after I colored it. I apologize for the bad lighting in the pictures.










6 comments:
This is so awesome! I am definitely going have to get those templates!
WOW!!! I love how you did this!! Very creative!
Love the sweater dress, how fashionable! Great gift card holder, I'll have to check out the templates.
I totally love it! the colors rock!
I love this card. Great way to give a gift card.
Very cute and I have to agree with that quote!
Post a Comment