
Think Pink! October is not only Halloween but also Breat Cancer Awareness month. In support of spreading the awareness our challenge this week is to create a project using pink and a pink ribbon. For my card I used all digi again. The paper and ribbon is from my digi stash and the cute pink butterfly is from the Breast Cancer Awareness digi set. They have this same set already colored (that's the one I used) so you can use them as you would the stickers or even on digi pages. I added the saying in PSE, but tried to match the font color as close as I could to the butterfly (not that hard sinced I just picked it up from the butterfly). I added glitter to the dots on the wings as well as the body of the butterfly and sponged light pink to the edges to give it a slight punch. I wanted something simple, but now I have other ideas so I might go back and do it again. Be sure to show off your creation over at the MyGrafico Challenge Blog.
Be sure to check out the rest of the DTs to see what great creation they have.







7 comments:
Such a fresh and clean design Cassie
Hugs
Lana x
beautiful card
This is so soft, pretty and feminine!
Very pretty. Love the soft pink color.
Such a clean card. The pink is perfect!
This is so pretty, Cassie. I love the little dots of glitter :)
Great card. Very pretty and clean and simple.
Post a Comment