For the Sweet Dreamers' challenge this week we were to use the sketch from a very talented 10 year-old. She is the daughter of one of the ladies in this wonderful group and they both run this sketch challenge blog. The daughter not only creates the sketches but also the sample cards. Please head over there now and check it out.
The stamp set is Unity's Eco ChicThe DP is Cratepaper's Lemon Grass Collection








11 comments:
What a great card for the sketch! I love that image.
Fun take on the sketch, really great card.
Thanks for playing at Aly's. She loves seeing what others do with her sketch.
WONDERFUL card!!
Great card. Love the image. I will have to check out the sketch challenge.
Fabulous card- perfect for world card making day. TFS
Fun card! Love how you interpreted Aly's sketch!!
love the layout! can't believe it's from a ten year old!! you did a fantastic job w/ the sketch :)
Great take on the challenge!!! Love it!
This is cute!
Oh, this is darling! I love that eco stamp too! Just perfect for the sketch!
Post a Comment