If you came here from Martha's blog then you are in the right spot. If you didn't, then you will want to start at the beginning of the hop: Michelle in Boise. This is a hop for hope for breast cancer cure and to support those who have been affeccted by this cancer in some form. Everyone involved has done a fabulous project using Breast-Cancer-Awareness-Month-related items: pink, ribbon, sentiments, images, etc. For my project I used a wonderfully new image from Whimsie Doodles digi: Hope Fights and all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Research. The sketch I used is from Midnight Madness. For every comment left on my blog I will donate $1 and choose a lucky gal to win a surprise gift from me sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs. This will close at midnight on October 31st.
Sassy Studio Design has a wonderful digi stamps and sentiments too, and Lindsay will donate a dollar ($1) for every image sold too. (could one of these be the surprise?)
Now go on over to Laura K. and discover what wonderful project she has for you. Don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win a surprise goodie and to help me raise some money.








24 comments:
Love this! I'm loving that image, and the rhinestone flourish is fabulous!
This is a really sweet card. I like it. The little fighter is so "hard".
That image is just so cute! Great card! I love the layout and the bling is just perfect! Fabulous job!
GREAT card..love the way you used the sketch and that bling is fabulous!
Your card is sooo cute; I love that digi image! TFS
Love the girl with the boxing gloves...and the kinda tomboy thing offset with the bling. Thanks so much for participating in the Blog Hop(e).
This is AWESOME!!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the rhinestone swirl! Beautiful dp too! TFS : )
I absolutely love this stamp. Your card is sooooooo adorable, i love the flourish in those beautiful pearls/bling, lol!
So cute! Great layout, fabulous coloring, fun details! What a winner!
Really love the image, I need to get into digital stamps, next on my to do list :) Great job on the card!
Beautiful card and a great cause!
Love this so beautiful!!!
Your card is PERFECT- Love the bling and Love this image! :)
Gorgeous card! I love the rhinestones on it too!
super cute card! Love all the bling!
Just love this image, love the card too, lovely colouring, love how you have used the bling, take careX:)
I adore this image. Fabulous card!
Wonderful card and how wonderful of you to donate based on the number of comments you get. That is awesome!
So adorable-the rhinestone flourish looks amazing.
Lovely card! Your coloring is perfect and so is that bling!
I've loved seeing this image pop up several times today. It's great! I love the little sparkly swirl you added, as well as your embossing, and fun patterned paper!
Look at this! What a great image, and I LOVE the bling! Great papers, this is just a FAB card!
Very pretty card! I love this paper and your coloring. I bought this digi since I missed the freebie, and I love her! So cute!
this image is REALLY cute and so is your card using her! great job!
Post a Comment