Copic Buzz's challenge this week was to make a project using this fun Victoria Case image. I've been eyeing her images for a while now and love the playfulness they have. This one is my first, but I can assure you it won't be my last. She was lots of fun to colors and of course I had to bling her up since she is a fairy. I painted her wings and dress with pixie dust shimmerz paint and colored the center of the flowers with Buttermilk Spica and the blue punched flowers with Baby Blue Spica. I had to alter the Copic Color Challenge just a tad as I don't have B05 or G02, so I used B04 and G20 (I only have G20, 21, and 24) I am not real happy with the way the leaf turned out though. I need to practice using those colors.
Challenges used:Copic Buzz - Victoria Case image
Truly Scrumptious Challenge - sketch
ABC challenge - F is for Flying
Copic Color Challenge - G02, B05, R27








14 comments:
So cute. Love all those flowers-perfect for this card!
What a great jobs you have done here and I think you have used the colours just perfectly - really cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Copics Colour Challenge.
Karen x
Wow what a fantastic image - really cute, lovely colours and flowers too!
thanks for joining us on TS
Dawn
Such a fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x
SUPER card!! Love all the flowers and your coloring is AWESOME! Thanks for joining us this week at the Copic Color Challenge!
Hugs,
Patricia
Beautiful Card Cassie!
Very cute, Cassie! Love your layered flowers. :O)
Hugs,
Lelia
Beautiful card! Great job coloring. That image is so cute and I love the flowers you added!
This is a lovely card and such a gorgeous image. Beautiful colours too. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.
wow fabulous card, great image too...great colours with my sketch...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx
Great job coloring her. Love the bright happy color combo. Also, love all the sparkle.
Gorgeous card Cassie, love that super image and how you've coloured her. Fabulous papers, colours and those flowers are just perfect.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx
Really cute, thanks for joining us on the ABC challenge this week, Samantha :0)
Besides the leaf looking a little bit too light for the other colors on the card (is that what you didn't like about it?), I think this card is wonderful! CUTE, playful fairy image. Love all her sparkle, and your use of bright, cheerful colors!
Post a Comment