Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sassy Studio Designs' Fall & Winter Relase part 1


You read it correctly. Lindsay has so many ideas for these seasons that she's decided to have two releases for them (todays and Oct 15th). For this release we are just doing this fun blog hop, but the 15th release will be a BIG party (more details coming soon). Head on over to the SSD store to get your latest Sassy Girls.

Some of you may have noticed that there are no FREEBIE accessory images this time around. That is because the WINNERS (yes, more than one), of our game, are going to receive a FULL image that is not yet available!! So, this time, you will have to play along for your FREEBIE, but, you will be rewarded! Our game is simple: go to each of the Sassy Seven's blog to collect their letter and leave a comment. Once you have collected all the letters and left lots of love then unscramble the letters and email your answer to javablustamper at yahoo dot com by midnight PST to win your FREE FULL image of an image that is not yet available. The new images are availabe right now too over at the Sassy Store.

I choose to show ya'll the other Fall Fun card I created. I used the sketch from a Card Patterns sketch challenge. I crumpled the rust colored CS and sponged some Vintage Photo Distress Ink over it for some age. After I colored the image, I sponged Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Ink over it as well. I colored the girl with copics and the leaves with my son's colored pencils (I don't have any of my own). I choose to leave out the sentiment as I thought it would just distract from the simple lines of the card.



Now here's my letter: SSD Oct release letter

Don't forget tp visit the rest of the Sassy Seven to get their letter and leave them some love:

Cassie (ME)
Deb
Lelia
Jacquie
Margie
Piali
Val

If you get lost or need some clearification then head on back to SSD

Photobucket

31 comments:

pinky said...

Excellent image and beautiful card. Love the autumn colours you have used with her.
Pinky

Unknown said...

gorgeous card - i love the coulours around the image too - I am still learning to do this without it looking blotchy

Bev said...

love your card these are fabby images.

Unknown said...

That image is adorable! Great creation!

Mandi said...

What a great card! :) Such pretty fall colors. :)

Tanya said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks!!!

Anita said...

Great coloring! I love this image!

Lelia Pierce said...

Love the coloring of Fall Fun...as usual! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Rose said...

how sweet your son shared his penciels :0) love the fall colors and the image is a fun one

Erica said...

Great card. I love the colors. The image is beautiful and fun!

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Ooh, love your colors!

Sara said...

Beautiful card, love the crumpled paper!

helen scott said...

i love this image, thank you for sharing

Studio Lailani said...

Love this image!!! We don't really have a fall in San Diego...but it's nice to see fall leaves in my cards:)

Anonymous said...

I always feel like that in a big pile of leaves!!! ;) Adorable card.
Michelle

Julia M said...

Love the autumn colors!

Anne-marie said...

love your card
Anne-marie x

Christy Dillman said...

Love those subtle fall colors, image is wonderful- outstanding card!

Unknown said...

Cute card! The rumpled paper goes great with the leaves.

Jenn Embry said...

Great card and a wonderful fall image. I want to color just like you when I grow up. :)

Verda said...

Cassie your card is just beautiful. This is such fun.

Studio Lailani said...

Great Card!! I love the colors you used:)

Jodi said...

Love the colors you used for this card.

Gail said...

what fun images!

gale said...

What a cute card! I love that you borrowed your son's pencils. lol

Annie said...

Yes, I agree. Excellent image and great card.

Stephanie said...

what a great image & fab card - love the layout you used here, too!

Naomi said...

OK, this is the greatest image!!! Fall is my fave time of year, I am all about it, and her jumping in the leaves is wonderful! Love the papers/colors you used to go with it.

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I love what you did with the image! This paper is just pefect too...and the crumbled paper always reminds me of fall!

yudhabs said...

ur card has a thick sense of autumn :)
thx for the chance to win :)