
As I was reading a blog I keep up with (Simplicity), I discovered this great tutorial for making notecards quick and simple. I decided to try it myself and am really pleased with how it turned out. I'm hoping to get the ok to share with ya'll a tutorial on how I did this with the computer since the images are some wonderful digi stamp's from Sassy Studio Designs. I used the party dress, the witch's hat from the Halloween accessories, and the glass slipper and pumpkin from the Fairy Tale accessories. I think these would be perfect for quick gift sets, invitations, or even a nice way to write out receipes.









11 comments:
Really cute cards!
These are fabulous, you colored them so beautifully, they look like store bought note cards, so professional! Hope you get the OK to share the tutorial.
These are great! LOVE the clean and simple style!
These are adorable! You could use them for anything. I need to make some!
Woohoo! These are so cool! Love the colors and images. Perfect for the notecards!
Oh I love the simplicity and what a great way to use those tiny stamps. I hope you can share the tutorial.
I love these note card!!! your coloring/shading is wonderful!!
Oh- i would never think of this- but they are delightful simple cards! TFS
these are so sweet, gorgeous colouring.
So simple, but makes a big wow!
Oh my gosh, these are darling! Beautiful how the images just pop in the corner!
Post a Comment