**Be sure you check out the Breast Cancer Awarenes Hop(e) post below for a chance to win a great prize and to help me donate for Breast Cancer Awareness**
Happy Halloween ya'll!
I have two projects today, and although they both use Halloween colors, they are not Halloween projects. Thought I would change things up some. The first project uses an image from Sassy Studio Designs and a template from there.
The first one is a fun pillow box with a wonderful cupcake image (both from SSD). I used a few challenge to help me put everything together.

Challenges used:
Mojo Monday - sketch
Copic Color Challenge - R20, YG06 (I used YG03 as it was the closest color I had), and E33
Funky Fairy Challenge - touchy feely (lots of glitter, glassy glaze on the cherry, and the faux suede tech.)
My Time To Craft - Rip it up (I had to rip the orange c/s to make the faux suede look)
This next project uses an image from DZ Doodles. The was a one was a challenge due to the colors I was to use and the limited images I have. I really need to make some purchases from them. I decided to use the mouse ornament I have. I really like how it turned out, but now I have to decide how to use it since it's not really a Halloween card. Maybe I will still use it for a Christmas card. What do you think?

Challenges used:Lord Have Mercy - sketch
Ditgital Tuesday challenge - color challenge: Kraft, Orange, & any other color
DZ Doodles - color challenge: Orange, Black
Paper Take Weekly - Spots n Stripes
Character Cafe - use papers only from Halloween paper pack & glitters (The paper came from an old SU! Halloween pack and the glitter is on the stars, eyes, nose)








26 comments:
These are both fantastic projects. Love your cupcake box.
The card is just too cute too. I think it would still be fine for christmas, maybe add some gold glitter for a little festivity.
Both projects are so cute! I love the little mouse image!
These are both so cute. Love the glittery cupcake!
Great job on both! Love the sparkle on the cupcake. That box is such a cool idea.
cassie..these are so cute! great color combos, and sweet images!
thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a wonderful job! :)
{{{hugs}}}
mercy
Both cards are great! Thanks for playing along with TCC!
Both lovely projects. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx
Cassie I think that your image is great for the DZ Doodles color challenge! Sometimes it is more challenging not to make a Halloween card with those colors and yours is fantastic! Thanks for joining us.
Love your pillow box and card. Thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC challenge this week.
Pat xx
very sweet projects :-)
Gorgeous cards :-) You could enter these into the Simon says challenge too ,,, sparkly !! :-)
Thanks for joining the Funky fairys :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
great take on this weeks theme lovely card thanks for playing at MTTC this week Hugs X
Super cards, you've certainlu been busy lol
Thanks for playing along this week with FFC
Anne x
gorgeous projects, thanks for joining us at FF this week :0)
Your pillow box is great! I have never thought to use sketches of any kind to decorate boxes, and it's a great idea! I always make great boxes and keep them a little plain for whatever reason. Love the mouse image. You could definitely use for Christmas.
Cassie, orange is my favorite color and you made fantastic cards for it. Thanks!
Two great projects Cassie. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.
Chrissie
Love how you used the cupcake image from SSD...have to try to make a pillow box one of these days! Also love the Halloween mouse! Very cute!
Alma =)
Just love your stuff! Thanks for playing along our challenge!
love the pillow box and the little mouse on the card is soo cute - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x
Both are just adorable! Thank you for playing with TCC!
Love your projects, very creative!
SuzyX
Two wonderful creations. Love the pillow box and all the different textures.
Thanks for joining us this week at FFC.
Joanne x
Awesome cards, but my fave is that cute mouse... it all works perfect! Even though they're not traditional Christmas colours I think it'll make a fantastic Christmas card :) Thanks for playing along with us at TCC this week!
Fabulous cards Cassie, thanks for playing along with the Feature Friday challenge at The Character Cafe!! Have a great day!!
hugs,
Rachel
Two gorgeous creations...I love the images and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairy & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment